Definition Ghassoul factory
Ghassoul factory also known as Rassul is a reddish-brown clay that is rich in natural minerals used for both skin and hair protection. It originates from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. However, due to its organic mineral properties, it is perfect to use for cleansing both skin and hair. It is an oxidant clay and is best to hydrate your skin. Moroccans have been using this rich mineral clay for many years. Moreover, this supplies in shales and in pieces called plaquettes that dissolve in water.
As it is rich in mineral components, it easily attracts dirt, pollution, and impurities and simply arises away with Luke’s warm water. Certainly turn your face and hair feeling awesome, by removing impurities, give an amazing look!
Buy Ghassoul factory clay at Oriental Group and get 100% pure product that has been used by Moroccan people for hundreds of years.
details of ghassoul factory
However, lets your face and hair be thankful to you, directly from its source!
Moreover, Ghassoul factory oil is a very gentle, sun-dried, and organic product. As there are many benefits of using this clay, some of them are as follows:
- Using this clay for your sensitive skin is the best treatment
- First of all, this clay is best for deep cleansing of the skin
- It repairs your hair and gives them a silky look
- Ghassoul factory clay detoxifies your skin properly
- Furthermore, conditioning your damage, rough hairs
- It protects your skin and hair and nourishes them
- Rassul clarifies and increases the elasticity of hairs and skin
- Another benefit is it treats eczema, psoriasis, and acne gently
We offer you 100% pure and original Ghassoul factory clay at the best price. We don’t mix anything in it and provide you with the organic product directly from its origin.
Furthermore, this amazing clay is daily use by customers to protect their skin. It’s not only useful for damaged skin but also repairs rough, dry, cracked skin easily.
Above all are the highlighted benefits of using Ghassoul factory clay. It protects skin and hair from damage. Similarly, there are also many other benefits of using this clay. Some of them are as follows:
- The Moroccan Ghassoul factory clay uses as a daily cleanser instead of using artificial soaps.
- It can also use as a face scrub when mixing with other ingredients like almonds, oats, etc.
- This clay is used as a natural home spa for softening your skin. It helps in overcoming dead skin cells.
For centuries, the mixture of Ghassoul factory clay uses as hair shampoo that gives light and smooth texture to your hair. Furthermore, it eliminates dandruff easily.
Moreover, it reduces joint inflammation, and redness and increases the movement of the knees.
Uses of Ghassoul factory Clay
Face Masks: Ghassoul factory clay uses as face masks in many different ways. However, it can mix with rose water or even more with plain water to make silk dough. You can apply this paste to your face for getting the glow.
Facial Scrub: Don’t worry if you are tired of using artificial facial scrubs, Ghassoul factory clay scrub works as exfoliation as well as a face mask for brightening your skin.
Hair Mask: Furthermore, it is also used as a hair mask. It removes impurities from hairs and makes them thick and long.
Full Body Mask: Ghassoul factory clay reduces skin tanned and increases elasticity. It also works as an extraction agent for removing unblocking hair follicles and also removing pimples from the surface.
Branding and Package Design of Ghassoul factory
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Ghassoul factory.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass-produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case-printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver the international quality of Bulk Certified Virgin Argan Oil Wholesale, Our additional strength today is the excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ of Ghassoul factory :
1. How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
(2) Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, or inform us of your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- What does your Ghassoul factory do regarding quality control?
Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
- All raw material we used is environmental-friendly.
(2) Skilful workers care about every detail in handing the stamping, printing, stitching, and packing process.
(3) Quality control department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
(1)Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purposes, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
(2)We usually produce goods based on customers’ samples or based on customers’ pictures, logos, sizes, etc. detailed information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar,Sidi Ghanem Industrial Estate
Route de Safi,
40 000 Marrakech,
Mobile / Whatsapp / Viber: +212 600 604 387
Service clients : +212 651 925 398 / +212 614 925 123
WeChat ID: Orientalgroupmorocco